Educast is a service that allows you to record, edit and publish seminars, events or other educational content.
With Educast it is possible to record a lesson, upload it to a central server, edit videos online and publish them in a simplified way on the web. The educast central system guarantees the necessary post-processing so that the recordings are available through the internet in multiple formats: streaming, desktop and mobile
The recorded lessons can be easily integrated into e-Learning systems, portals and websites of higher education institutions.
The educast platform also offers users:
- A Content Manager, to manage and edit the content produced;
- A Portal that allows you to search for educational videos in various scientific areas;
- A Help Site with information on conditions of use, compliance and good practices.
- Recording of educational videos (classes, workshops, events, tutorials);
- Centralized content manager;
- Simultaneous capture of video, audio and slides;
- Web video editor;
- Publish in multiple formats (streaming, desktop and mobile);
- Portal with produced videos;
- Integration with Learning Management Systems (Moodle, Blackboard, Sakai, Canvas);
- Controlled access to content via federated authentication (RCTSaai).